Meet new partners during the 7th Innovation Days
Increase your network and boost your project development
Innovation Days is the unique international networking event focused on Life Sciences innovations, held on October 3rd and 4th in Paris, France. For its 7th edition, this event will gather executives from Biotech, Medtech, Pharmaceutical companies together with Investors and Service Providers to maximize partnership opportunities.
This edition, sponsored by Pierre-Fabre, L’Oréal, Servier, Taylor Wessing, CleveXel Pharma and Cherry for Lifescience will be held on the 3rd and 4th of October and will highlight:
- 600 attendees,
- 50 exhibitors,
- 40 countries represented,
- A digital showroom dedicated to e-Health,
- 4 themes of conferences focused on the development of healthcare projects and companies,
- The 8th edition of the Innovation Prize rewarding the best innovative projects in the field of Life Sciences from young startups and academics research groups,
- 1 200 meeting time slots accessible through our Partnering platform in order to schedule your 2 days with efficiency.
Benefit from cutting edge conferences, visit the exhibition hall and team-up with the most suitable collaborators by scheduling one-to-one business meetings. Innovation Days offers a unique opportunity to meet potential partners, customers and develop your client portfolio.
More info: http://goo.gl/IsUtIH
Download the leaflet: http://goo.gl/Yj4abl
Tel : + 33 (0)1 41 12 28 57